Huya Pre-Insulated Duct.
Brilliant Engineering Co. has a vast experience in assembling and installation of any kind of duct-work systems. Brilliant Engineering Co. is an agent for Saudi company Huya, is the first company in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to introduce the innovative and revolutionary foam based pre-insulated duct-work as the new generation material that replaces traditional sheet metal in duct-work.
- Pre-insulated Duct Systems PID.
Huya panel incorporates Polyisocyanurate (PIR) closed-cell foam, with embossed aluminum facing on both sides. Applying precise procedures to manufacture the panel makes it possible to carry out ductwork of any shape and dimensions according to the standards of American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
- PUR/PIR foam panel with 45 Kg/m3 density, 20 mm thickness, coated on both sides with 60 to 80–micron aluminum foil for Indoor Application.
- PUR/PIR foam panel with 43 Kg/m3 density, 30 mm thickness, coated on one side with 80 microns and the other side with 200-micron aluminum foil for Outdoor Application.
Why Huya Pre-Insulated Duct.
- High quality thermal insulation.
- Fire retardant.
- No condensation.
- High hygienic properties.
- Light weight & high impact resistance.
- Easy fabrication.
- Easy installation.
- Long life materials.
- Low noise level pin drop silent.
- European standards.